Thursday, October 16, 2008

Houggard Kitchen Remodel

This kitchen remodel turned out great. We built new cabinet doors and drawers and re-finished the cabinet box faces. We also built a new island complete with side adjustable shelf cabinets and a new stair rail/banister. The doors used to be white washed oak, and the island was small and on an angle built with the same white-washed oak material. Needless to say with new doors, drawers, hardware, island, finish trim, walnut floors, and honed granite this kitchen is charming and timeless.

Before:

After:

3 comments:

Ashley said...

BEAUTIFUL! You are so talented Big Brother. I'll be putting a link on my blog. Love you!

Isabella said...

you are so talented!
Love you,
Bella

Christe Martin said...

Wow, I am so glad I stumbled upon your website. I have been struggling with what I want to do in my outdated dark kitchen, and this is exactly what I was looking for!
http://www.homecontractorsdirect.com/